my fuze sucks~~~~

all of a sudden, can’t play any music, can’t choose any song, but can use the radio and other setting. power reset a few times, it works again. anyway, it ■■■■■ ~~~~~ ```

reasons found: i have a folder containing 161 songs and created a playlist for it. when i played any song out of the 160 songs using the playlist, the fuze dies.

Message Edited by fengx052 on 12-10-2008 08:07 PM

The Fuze doesn’t ■■■■ because of one single dud. Saying that it’s a dud when so many people here love it makes it appear as though the person saying it ■■■■■ is the dud. My advice: Wait for someone here to offer advice, or exchange yours for a new one.

i am not saying your fuze ■■■■■. I just said mine ■■■■■.

@fengx052 wrote:

all of a sudden, can’t play any music, can’t choose any song, but can use the radio and other setting. power reset a few times, it works again. anyway, it ■■■■■ ~~~~~ ```

reasons found: i have a folder containing 161 songs and created a playlist for it. when i played any song out of the 160 songs using the playlist, the fuze dies.

Would you like a tissue?

@fengx052 wrote:
i am not saying your fuze ■■■■■. I just said mine ■■■■■.

Sounds like you are saying that the Fuze in general ■■■■■. You should be more specific.

Wow, don’t you want a new one?  If so, telling us about it won’t help, either take it back to the store, or contact SanDisk’s customer service.  Do you really think they won’t help you out?  Pity the fool who won’t try to get an RMA.

Try deleting the playlist and see if the songs play. Try Deleting the folder with the 161 files and add it again. Is it only these songs that have problems or others as well? May be an issue with tags or an error in the playlist or an error in the database of the Fuze.  

Message Edited by Agnostic on 12-11-2008 04:09 AM

thx for ur advice!

I deleted the whole folder w/ these songs. The fuze worked again. Just don’t wanna bother to find out the root cause tho.

When you dont feel to lazy try updating the firmware

updating the firmware is important, I did that once I got it.

good job. look for new stuff two

Lol he said " MY fuze ■■■■■"

The firmwares of MP3 players produced by Chinese manufacturer usually are updated every month with maybe 3 or 4 times in total.

Message Edited by fengx052 on 12-11-2008 07:50 AM

well you cant always depend upon sansa

Yes it does ■■■■! I received an 8 gb silver Fuze from Sandisk as a replacement for my previous defective Sansa 8 gb 280R player - Now, after 2 1/2 months of light duty (never left my house) it came up with a defective internal lcd screen (black inkspot etc per other posts). And guess what, after making me send them a photo of their broken/defective fuze, Sandisk won’t replace this 2 1/2 month-old garbage because it was already a replacement for my previously purchased Sandisk garbage defective junk. so - yes, the Sansa Fuze does truly ■■■■, and Sandisk ■■■■■ most of all!

@fengx052 wrote:

thx for ur advice!

I deleted the whole folder w/ these songs. The fuze worked again. Just don’t wanna bother to find out the root cause tho.

Take it from me and go into Settings and choose Format.   This wipes the memory and starts you over, do it once a month so your Fuze wont ■■■■.

loquiter wrote:
Yes it does ■■■■! . . .

. . . And guess what, after making me send them a photo of their broken/defective fuze, Sandisk won’t replace this 2 1/2 month-old garbage because it was already a replacement for my previously purchased Sandisk garbage defective junk. so - yes, the Sansa Fuze does truly ■■■■, and Sandisk ■■■■■ most of all!

“Don’t mince words, Bones . . . Tel me what you REALLY think!” :smileyvery-happy:

loquiter wrote:
Yes it does ■■■■! . . .

. . . And guess what, after making me send them a photo of their broken/defective fuze, Sandisk won’t replace this 2 1/2 month-old garbage because it was already a replacement for my previously purchased Sandisk garbage defective junk. so - yes, the Sansa Fuze does truly ■■■■, and Sandisk ■■■■■ most of all!

“Don’t mince words, Bones . . . Tell me what you REALLY think!”

@fengx052 wrote:

Message Edited by fengx052 on 12-10-2008 08:07 PM

Is there an option on this forum so that I can mark people as a moron and never ever see a thread started by them EVER?

@loquiter wrote:
Yes it does ■■■■! I received an 8 gb silver Fuze from Sandisk as a replacement for my previous defective Sansa 8 gb 280R player - Now, after 2 1/2 months of light duty (never left my house) it came up with a defective internal lcd screen (black inkspot etc per other posts). And guess what, after making me send them a photo of their broken/defective fuze, Sandisk won’t replace this 2 1/2 month-old garbage because it was already a replacement for my previously purchased Sandisk garbage defective junk. so - yes, the Sansa Fuze does truly ■■■■, and Sandisk ■■■■■ most of all!

Heres another candidate for the moron flag… where is that option…