my fuze sucks~~~~

@hazza wrote:

@fengx052 wrote:

all of a sudden, can’t play any music, can’t choose any song, but can use the radio and other setting. power reset a few times, it works again. anyway, it ■■■■■ ~~~~~ ```

reasons found: i have a folder containing 161 songs and created a playlist for it. when i played any song out of the 160 songs using the playlist, the fuze dies.

Message Edited by fengx052 on 12-10-2008 08:07 PM

Is there an option on this forum so that I can mark people as a moron and never ever see a thread started by them EVER?

Dude, dont be a butt!  Your people skills are lacking and frankly I am disappointed with your customer service.   Have some patience with those who may or may not be up to ‘your’ standards of intelligence.

@ebouc wrote:

Dude, dont be a butt!  Your people skills are lacking and frankly I am disappointed with your customer service.   Have some patience with those who may or may not be up to ‘your’ standards of intelligence.

1. MY people skills???
  2. My customer service skills are NOT lacking
  3. These two twits are NOT my customers
  4. They need to read this thread, especially section 12 b.
  5. It is not a lack of intelligence that p*ssed me off.
  6. YOU read section 12b to find out what did.

You are complaining about people being impolite, yet you yourself have called posters ‘morons’ and ‘twits’ in this thread…

Hazza, dude, you need to join the Human race and realize you are not judge and jury.

@daytona955 wrote:

You are complaining about people being impolite, yet you yourself have called posters ‘morons’ and ‘twits’ in this thread…

Yep… as my kids say to me… “he started it”… not taking the moderator thing offered allows me to be a butt head to those that deserve it… the OP deserved it…

Low intelligence is perfectly acceptable, high ignorance is not, despite what a lot of people might think they two are not linked, not even remotely.

@ebouc wrote:
Hazza, dude, you need to join the Human race and realize you are not judge and jury.

I would but those 2 are holding up the line… the guy trying to take their details has to go get new paperwork every 2 minutes because of the drool thing…

(I got plenty more and heaps of practice over the years one of my best flame fests was with a photographer called Merkley… that was funny)

@hazza wrote:

@daytona955 wrote:

Yep… as my kids say to me… “he started it”… not taking the moderator thing offered allows me to be a butt head to those that deserve it… the OP deserved it…

Low intelligence is perfectly acceptable, high ignorance is not, despite what a lot of people might think they two are not linked, not even remotely.

Wrong. The OP didn’t start it.

The OP made a valid  point (his Fuze didn’t work with a large playlist). He used an inappropriate title, but that is hardly a first round here.

The first personal insult was made by you, when you called the OP a ‘moron’. 

When people with problems make a post, they are quite often annoyed with their player/SanDisk/PC, and their language reflects it. If you can’t deal with that, why bother posting? It would be better to just skip over the posts & threads that frustrate you.

This thread has essentially run out of steam.  Remember, please keep it civil, and refrain from personal attacks.

Folks can be frustrated when posting, if things aren’t working right, and that can be reflected in the post.  Personal attacks shouldn’t be part of that equation.

µsansa