YouTube Converter to MP3 or Ogg - Simple No Software

This post modified for the Sansa CLIP , this is the same Post I made for the Sansa Fuze except it doesn’t talk about converting an AVI video file.

This is the simplest way to download the audio from a YouTube Music Video.   No extra software necessary!  Converts to an mp3 or ogg file, your choice.   Easy as 1 2 3…

Steps:   Copy the YouTube video link   example:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1aSMhAAWg8&fmt=18

Goto mediaconverter.org to convert and download     http://mediaconverter.org/

and that’s it.

Here’s the step by step:

1)  Copy the link to your Video from YouTube

Youtube to VideoPlayer 1 

Goto http://mediaconverter.org/ and Paste in the YouTube link.

Photobucket 

Select your music file type -  mp3 or ogg.

Photobucket 

JUST CLICK NEXT STEP.

Photobucket 

A few screens will flash while its doing the conversion:  Coffee break

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

A few minutes later the  Conversion is done.   Time to download the file to your computer.

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

You know what to do with the mp3 or ogg file right!?!   Right?  ^.^  (Add it to the Clip’s Music Folder)

Cheers,

Thank you so much for this info. and complete instructions!  It worked perfectly.

As a new experience, 

Sunday is right here! That sounds great, I have a day off for absolutely relaxing. I’m lying on the sofa and watch my favorite songs on YouTube what seldom I enjoy during busy weekdays. By catching a great song “What are words”; this song drives me crazy and I love to listen to it whenever I go at anytime I’m free. I see that I need to convert this song immediately to MP3 format which compatible with my iPod as well as my car stereo; However, I’m fed up with downloading a YouTube to MP3 Conversion tool which takes me  my precious time from the complicated fill in or registration. Moreover, I’m scared to be infected in the risk of malware as well as spyware that is hidden on the internet. Linktomp3.com comes across in my mind for a post I have read in an online forum.  I instantly surf Linktomp3.com with my beloved Sony Experia Z3, I get a good impression with the friendly mobile design this web tool offers. I feel great at the first glance which pushes me to enjoy it on my laptop one more time. Everything is fine, I can say that this free YouTube to Mp3 tool is evenly greater than paid conversion tools. Follow some simple steps, I quickly gain my favorite song “What Are Words” in the MP3 format which can easily store on my iPod.

I strongly believe that this YouTube to MP3 web tool is the greatest MP3 web tool I have even experienced. Trust me, I will share you about my fantastic I have with Linktomp3.com. Let’s start your journey with these simple steps for perfect MP3 files:

Step 1:  Search for the favorite song and input the name or the URL/link the song you want to convert into our search box.

It’s time to choose the song you love to convert from the huge platforms such as SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. After that, you copy the link to this song or video. You are back with Linktomp3.com and paste the copied link into our search box.

what 1.jpg

Step 2: Click the “Get MP3” button and wait for a few seconds to process data.

When you already paste the link into our search box, you click “Get MP3” for the next target. This step takes you only a few seconds, which is much faster than other conversion tools we know.

what 2 edit.jpg

Step 3: Click the “Download Track” button and enjoy your MP3 File.

When you see the button “Download Track” displayed, you need to immediately click. This site automatically downloads your MP3 file on your devices. It’s time to enjoy your converted MP3 which has the same quality in sound with the original video/ audio.

what 3.edit.png

what 4.edit.jpg

There is an incredibly different with other seen conversion tools, I freely to create my favorite ringtone at Linktomp3.com. All things are simple for a surprise which is once in a blue moon you can see in one web tool.

Make the ringtone:

Step 1: Click the “Make ringtone” button and drag the markers to choose the favorite sound period. You can play the track first to choose the right period you need.  

what 6.edit.jpg

Step 2: Click the “Cut” button and wait a moment. This process takes you a few seconds only.

Step 3: Click “Download” to get the favorite ringtone on your devices

what 8.edit.jpg

If you get not very pleasant with the cut file, you can cut again for other ringtones.

Nothing is simpler than this cool YouTube to MP3 converter. You require no payment, no registration, and no installing. Furthermore, you take an opportunity to enjoy quality MP3 files after a quick conversion process. Trust me, you must try linktomp3.com right now: You Gain, no Pain!