Can you download youtube videos/sound tracks to your fuze?

Is there anyway to download youtube videos or just the sound to your fuze? 

Try some of the free goodies from here:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

you can do it directly, almost.  download video as mp4 in firefox [using downloadhelper].  convert with smc and viola!

ggin1

if you just want audio, try aoa audio extractor.  it’s easy, free and bug/ad free.

ggin1

I use anyvideoconverter (free version) to do the initial video conversion - it has a button just for youtube -just enter the URL into the pop-up window.  I then do a final convert with video4fuze or SMC. For short videos, SMC is easier IMHO because it converts and loads.

For audio only, I use a freeware ripper to convert to mp3.  I don’t do audio only much any more because of copyright issues.  If I like the song (assuming its a music video), I’ll buy it from amazon.com.

Hello everyone. Try the 4kFinder YouTube video downloader. It supports to download videos and audios from 100+ popular websites, like YouTube, Veoh, DailyMotion, Facebook, Vevo, etc. It lets you download HD/2K/4K/8K YouTube video to MP4 or MP3 for your device!

You can also try the browser extension SaveFrom.net Helper. With this extension you can really fast download YouTube Videos in HD quality.
If you want to download videos in MP3 Format you can use the Televzr Downloader.
Another platform where you can convert YouTube videos in MP3, MP4, MP4 HD, AVI and AVI HD is the 2conv.com. The site is completely free to use.