WTF is wrong with this thing!

it turns on when plugged into wall. It says it’s fully charged… take it off the wall jack and it shuts off and can’t be turned back on. Plug it into comp. with windows 7 and it says connected but won’t turn on and has full green batt. with lighting bolt in it. but won’t turn on. Frustrated as hell and gonna return it and try another one. If that doesn’t work then I will spring for a new Ipod which doesn’t seem to have the troubles this does. I loved my old Sansa Fuse, it was a trooper, why do companies always have to screw a good thing up…

@typ1715 wrote:

why do companies always have to screw a good thing up…

You know, I’ve had this problem with the old Fuze before. All I had to do to fix it was reinstall the firmware. That fixed everything for me. Try plugging the device into you comp while holding the volume down button. That will force the device to emulate a USB Flash drive. Maybe that will make it connect to your computer. If not, then try reformating the device (couldn’t hurt, right? After all, it’s not like you can do much else with it). Otherwise, get a replacement.