Like the subject says, Windows doesn’t recognize my Sansa Clip (V01.01.29F 2GB version). The only thing it does is recharging the battery, nothing else.
I’m using this system: AMD Phenom II 940, ASUS M3N-HD/HDMI, 2x2GB DDR2, 2x GTX 260 with Vista 64-bit (if that helps anything).
The things I’ve tried so far is:
- Formatted the MP3, didn’t work
- Resetted the settings, nor did this
- Tried all the different USB Modes (Auto Detect, MTP and MSC, incl. having it in hold and without), no change
- Downloaded the latest ‘driver’, but Windows still couldn’t recognize the device when installing
- Tried different cables, didn’t work
- I also checked if I could find the device in Disk Managment, but no
- Also looked in the Device Manager, but nothing there either
- Also tried on a different computer with XP SP3, same thing there
I don’t know really what to do now, I’ve tried everything I’ve found on the internet, nothing has worked. But I still find it very weird that it’s still recharging the battery. Now I’ve no music at all though, which kind of sucks.
Thanks and looking forward for an answer!
Edit: Fixed the list.
Message Edited by Caeryn on 08-24-2009 02:02 PM