Uh... This isn't good. Help, please!

My subscription apparently ran out, and so now my fuze won’t play any music. Problem is, now Rhapsody says that there’s no internet connection to work with, which is funny because it was just working fine.

Any help with this please? The fuze is useless for now! :frowning:

You are asking for help here? When you didn’t pay your ‘pound of flesh’ to Rhapsody? Either re-new your subscription or lose that extortion service and put on your own music, like from CD’s, pay per track music services, etc. That way you OWN the music, and someone won’t be able to ‘pull the plug’ on your RENTED music if you forget to pay.

Look on the bright side . . . it could’ve been the power company that turned off your service. Then you’d really be SOL. :dizzy_face:

Oh, I guess that would be the ‘dark’ side, wouldn’t it? :smileyvery-happy:

Who needs Rhapsody? I get all my music from the Usenet. I pay a small fee for a newsgroup account, but there are no limitations on how I can use the files. Check out this link:  http://binsearch.info 

AH, I see.  So, who pays for the music then?

Free music is available directly on the device.  Select FM Radio.

There are free downloads and promotional music out there, independent stuff too, but it still boils down to intellectual property and media rights.  If you like an artist’s music, buy the CD or download.

Going to a peer to peer site, you open yourself to all kinds of liabilities, corrupted files, et cetera.

Bob  :cry:

@neutron_bob wrote:

Free music is available directly on the device.  Select FM Radio.

LOL

----------------------------

@neutron_bob wrote:

There are free downloads and promotional music out there, independent stuff too, but it still boils down to intellectual property and media rights.  If you like an artist’s music, buy the CD or download.

I actually found some music this way and there are some that I love and plan on buying the CD (when I remember to go to the store that sells it, it’s out of my way).  I wanted to make sure I like the artist before buying the cd.  Of course some isn’t my taste so that helps me decide.  But mostly I’ve just bought CD’s.