Uh Oh sound no music

I just recieved my sansa shaker, set up the battery, and when I power it on a cartoonish voice says “uh oh” and then I get no music.  What do I do besides return it?

were you able to copy sonds on the sd card just fine? what type of files are they? where did you get them from?

I’m experiencing the same thing ---- any luck?

I got that too until my music was in mp3 format. It is the only format that it wouldn’t make that sound for.  The player played fine after that until the next morning. Now… It will turn on and just sit there. 

I got that too until my music was in mp3 format. It is the only format that it wouldn’t make that sound for.  The player played fine after that until the next morning. Now… It will turn on and just sit there.  Almost

I got that too until my music was in mp3 format. It is the only format that it wouldn’t make that sound for.  The player played fine after that until the next morning. Now… It will turn on and just sit there.  Almost like it is not wanting to turn on…

mine does it too we got another one but its doing it too the relationship id is oooo oo oo ooo oooo ooooo oooo oo my other one has real numbers like 1234 5674 7756 46764   the numbers are all random for it its really not that

Hi, my player is doing the same thing.  “uh-oh, uh-oh”  It worked fine for the fist day my daughter had it.  Then it started with this.  I tried deleting all the songs off and putting them back on with no luck.  Has anybody figured this out? 

HELLO EVERYONE… I HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS W/ MY DAUGHTER’S SANSA SHAKER.  IT WASN’T PLAYING MUSIC, AND SOUNDED THE “UH OH” AND NOTHING MORE… After about 1.5 hrs of troubleshooting, and no results, i resorted to replacing the stock SD with my kid bros SD from his digi camera.  It worked fine after that… THE CULPRIT?     A DAMAGED SD CARD… REPLACE IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS…GOOD LUCK!