Sync internal and external memory at same time

Hi,

This is similar to another question about duplicate files but is it possible to get the Fuze to sync both the internal and external memory at the same time. At the moment, I have to sync them separately in either WMP11 or Media Monkey and there seems to be a good chance of getting duplicates.

It would make sense to be able to do it in one go since the library doesn’t really distinguish between internal and external storage.

Apart from that, great piece of kit :smiley:

Phil

I dont think you can, the fuze combines internal memory and external cards into 1. Most computers (At least all 5 windows machines and 2 mac’s that I have hooked my fuze to) see the internal and external as seperate entities, like 2 flash drives

@phila wrote:

Hi,

This is similar to another question about duplicate files but is it possible to get the Fuze to sync both the internal and external memory at the same time. At the moment, I have to sync them separately in either WMP11 or Media Monkey and there seems to be a good chance of getting duplicates.

It would make sense to be able to do it in one go since the library doesn’t really distinguish between internal and external storage.

Apart from that, great piece of kit :smiley:

Phil

I don’t think there is a way to do it all at once. Just do one first, then when you make up the sync list for the other, refer back to the first with Windows Explorer/My Computer so you don’t have any duplicates. That’s how I do it, when I don’t just drag and drop. Even if you do drag and drop, the same principle applies…bring up the other one so you don’t duplicate anything

Oh well, one for the wish list then!

Given the number of tracks I’ve got, anything apart from a random/shuffle sync is unfeasible so it looks as though I’ll just have to live with the duplicates.

Thanks for your comments.

Phil