sansa c250 and playlist-s-

playlist_s_!
This is my first MP3 player.

I have a sansa c250 2.0GB version 01.000.04A. I am using Media Monkey.

I want to have several playlists <— s. But It appears that a song can only appear on one list. Now tell me that that is not correct, because I have tried several ways of sending the lists to the c250 and it always removes the songs that appear in one list if they also appear in the other.

I have tried exporting the list to a *.m3u and putting them on that way.

When I send the list to the player, MM indicates that it is copying the songs/files, I think that is a bad thing , it’s suppose to be sending a list, no?

All the songs are on the c250; the list_s_ should just be about which songs and in what order they are to be played no?

Anyone own a c250, use MediaMonkey, and has been able to get the same song_s_ <— s on more than one playlist? if so please provide a step by step here.

Don’t point the video(s), they don’t help.

From what I have read here the firmware updates make things worse, so no I will not be updating.

The user manual *.PDF file that came with my c250 was for the c200.
because the information about the c250 and it abilities is so worthless from the DOC - does the c250 have it’s own database?
I read about that in MM or WMP11.

POINT:Anyone own a c250, use MediaMonkey, and has been able to get the same song_s_ <— s on more than one playlist? if so please provide a step by step here.

Thank you.

For playlists, please try this How to Video

Video

I got it to work, go here:

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=c200&thread.id=773

First MP3 player and first time using MM you know.

But thanks.