renamed voice documents not showed on the clip screen?

I copied the recorded voices to the computer and renamed them and then copied them back to the clip.

But after I open the clip there were no renamed voices while in the computer, I could find the renamed voices in the file of clip when connected.

How I can I find the renamed voices in the clip?

Thank you!

I think you’ll have to put the renamed files in the MUSIC folder. It seems that the Clip doesn’t recognise any new or renamed files in the RECORD folder; it only sees the ones it has created itself.

If you put your recordings in the MUSIC folder, you can convert them to MP3 and set their tags to something that will help you find them ( for example “Album: My Recordings” ).

Message Edited by eliasf on 11-04-2008 06:06 PM

You have to re-name and/or transfer the re-named files in MTP mode. The file names will not change in MSC mode. And yes, they can go back into the RECORD folder as long as you haven’t converted the original .wav format. :smiley:

Thx!

I’v put the renamed voices in a new file in the MUSIC folder without converting them to mp3. When I opened the MUSIC of the clip, the renamed voices appear but not in the new file. They just stay the same place as other songs. I mean they are all under the MUSIC folder on the clip, not under the new file under MUSIC as showed in the computer.

Why is that?

If you put your recordings in the MUSIC folder, you can convert them to MP3 and set their tags to something that will help you find them ( for example “Album: My Recordings” ).

And can I just put them there without converting them to mp3? I found the .wav format can be played in the clip also.

Or did u mean only have I converted them could I set tags on them?  

Message Edited by tdingan on 11-04-2008 11:52 AM

You have to re-name and/or transfer the re-named files in MTP mode.

Did u mean I connect the clip in MTP mode to a computer and rename them in the computer and then I could see the renamed files in RECORD in the clip?

Thanks!

@tdingan wrote:

You have to re-name and/or transfer the re-named files in MTP mode.

Did u mean I connect the clip in MTP mode to a computer and rename them in the computer and then I could see the renamed files in RECORD in the clip?

Thanks!

Yep!