pleeeease, i need help

Hi, i dont know what to do with my clip, i tried all the advices you wrote here, but nothing works. I had my clip, since christmas, four days after, it suddenly freeze, i could only turned it on and off. The connection with the computer doesnt work good, cause i cant erase, write, format or upgrade Firmware. When i change the mode to MSC and the Firmware program is running, a messange appear : “not enough space on disk, please delete some files to upgrade …”(kind like this). Please help me, i hope you can give me a solution.

Thanks

if you have tried everything suggested in the forum, the next step would be to contact 866.sandisk and have them replace it if need be. Keep in mind that they are gonna ask you to try a few things first.

kuora7 wrote:

Hi, i dont know what to do with my clip, i tried all the advices you wrote here, but nothing works. I had my clip, since christmas, four days after, it suddenly freeze, i could only turned it on and off. The connection with the computer doesnt work good, cause i cant erase, write, format or upgrade Firmware. When i change the mode to MSC and the Firmware program is running, a messange appear : “not enough space on disk, please delete some files to upgrade …”(kind like this). Please help me, i hope you can give me a solution.

Thanks

try formatting the device through the menu. go to menu>settings>format>yes, this will erase all data on the device. after format is complete try upgrading the firmware. if you are still having issues the device may need to be replaced.

Not enough information there.

What system are you running? XP SP2 with WMP11?
Have you tried different ports on your computer? front and back?
Can you playback the songs that already on the device? or the device just turned on and that’s it?
Have you tried format the device using the option given in the settings?
Have you tried using it on your friend’s PC, laptop, etc to upgrade firmware? I mean almost everyone has a computer nowadays.