Please help, it doesn't recognize my Vista and WMP11

It doesn’t show anything when I connecting my Sansa Clip, except for Found New Hardware thing, but also it cannot find anything.

Thank you

My PC works fine with Sansa e200 series.

Anyone help please, I try to figure it out for more than an hour.

Please try this to see if it works

1. Force device to MSC mode (slide the power button backward into HOLD mode and press-n-hold the center button while plugging in PC)
  2. Once it’s connected under MSC mode, please do a FAT16 or FAT32format
  3. Unhold and unplug from PC and see if it will work again

If not, please try to see if there are updates on your windows.  Sometimes updates help.

Vista, WMP11, try push center button in hold mode, but it stills nothing recognize mine. I cannot even see my device, so I can update firmware, I am really have no idea what to do.

PLEASE HELP

Windows Update is that what you mean?
I am gonna try next.

Please also try this…it might help but don’t know if it will work but others done it and had it working…Install this Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmedia/bb190309.aspx

@hellosansa wrote:
It doesn’t show anything when I connecting my Sansa Clip, except for Found New Hardware thing, but also it cannot find anything.

Thank you

My PC works fine with Sansa e200 series.

Anyone help please, I try to figure it out for more than an hour.

Sounds like you may have an issue with vista… There is a hotfix out for usb devices not installing properly on vista. Go HERE and follow the instructions on how to verify your copy of vista, and then download the updated hotfix for vista… That should fix your issue, if it does not, then you may need to contact microsoft.

I have seen this before with friends of mine, and other people have said it works, I personally did not need to do it on my vista machine, but it should fix your issue.

Same problem.  Upgraded to Windows Media Player 11.  Problem solved.