Playlist not showing

I have a Sansa Fuze 4GB. I recently downloaded some things and because they need to play in a specific order I thought I would organize them into specific folders which I put under Playlists. Everything looks fine when I view it on the computer, but it is totally different in the player. When I go into the menu and look under Playlists I only see 1 of 3 playlists listed. When I search in my player I can find the information under the artist and also under recently added. This will make things impossible to follow.

So what did I mess up here and more importantly, if you could in simple steps, what do I do to fix it? 

Thanks!!!

putting folders of music under the playlist folder does not actually create a playlist. the easiest way of creating a playlist is to use Windows media player. here is a knowledgebase article for creating playlists. 

Creating playlist

You can also use Media Monkey which makes it very simple just add the tracks to the Now Playing window (d&d) then click List and Save Playlist -> New Playlist and title it. Then simply right click on your playlist and click Send to -> Sansa Fuze (or Fuze Plus or what ever its calling it on your computer) and it will send the playlist to the playlist folder on your Fuze+ and it will show under the Music-> Playlists section.

Hope this Helps

DBT

@demobetatester wrote:

You can also use Media Monkey which makes it very simple just add the tracks to the Now Playing window (d&d) then click List and Save Playlist -> New Playlist and title it. Then simply right click on your playlist and click Send to -> Sansa Fuze (or Fuze Plus or what ever its calling it on your computer) and it will send the playlist to the playlist folder on your Fuze+ and it will show under the Music-> Playlists section.

You can also do the same thing with Winamp.

@ DemoBetaTester wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

I hate Winamp i can never seem to get things actually on my player.(thought that might just be me)

DBT

@demobetatester wrote:

@ DemoBetaTester wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

I hate Winamp i can never seem to get things actually on my player.(thought that might just be me)

DBT

It’s pretty much the exact same directions as you gave for MM. You just have to remember to pull the files for the playlist from the content on your player, not your computer. :smiley:

I guess i just prefer MM cause i can pull the files from either my Fuze or my computer and have the end result be on my Fuze

DBT