Play music from Sansa Fuze to my computer speakers?

Can I listen to the music on my Sansa Fuze MP3 through my computer speakers?

If I can, how do I connect the Fuze to my computer or to my speakers?

Connect the Fuze to your computer with the USB cord. Look for the Fuze as a drive  or two drives (one for the unit, one for the card slot)  in Windows Explorer (Computer or My Computer). Explore to the music. Assuming you have a player in your computer–like Windows Media Player or Winamp or iTunes–you should be able to click on a file and play it. 

Duh!   That was easy!  Thank you!

I am tying to save everthing from my Fuze to my laptop, also am tying to listen to the music threw my laptop and nothing plays an nothing shows on the pictures, its all not there but is there. how do i get to set the device for a new user but save the music and picutres and files on the device. this was a used gift from a friend an wasnt ablle to give me the info needed to change things over or how to comprehind how to use it for that matter. 

@crystal wrote:

I am tying to save everthing from my Fuze to my laptop, also am tying to listen to the music threw my laptop and nothing plays an nothing shows on the pictures, its all not there but is there.   

I have no idea what this means.

@crystal wrote:

how do i get to set the device for a new user   

There is no setting for a “new user”. Anybody can use it.

@crystal wrote:

this was a used gift from a friend an wasnt ablle to give me the info needed to change things over or how to comprehind how to use it for that matter. 

As I said, there is nothing to change over or any setting you have to change.

@crystal wrote:

or how to comprehind how to use it for that matter. 

Sounds like you need to read the User’s Manual.