MP3 information problem

When I sync an MP3 to my sansa fuze using WMP11,some information is not shown(it is shown as unknown) in the fuze such as, artist and album even though the info is shown in WMP11.How can i make the info show up on the fuze correctly using WMP11?

Many people use mp3tag or easytag to fill in the tag information on thier music files.  Search the forum for one of those program names for more info.

I don’t have WMP 11, but I’m sure (or at least kinda think) that it would be similar to WMP 10. :wink:

You should be able to right-click on a song in the ‘Now Playing’ pane and select ‘Advanced Tag Editor’. You can make changes here, although MP3Tag is a dedicated tagging program and you can do more things with it than the basic one in WMP.

@sarithran4345 wrote:
When I sync an MP3 to my sansa fuze using WMP11,some information is not shown(it is shown as unknown) in the fuze such as, artist and album even though the info is shown in WMP11.How can i make the info show up on the fuze correctly using WMP11?

If you see all the info on WMP 11, you see album art too?

Are you in MTP or MSC? I found that using MSC mode, if I added music to my Fuze with WMP11 that alot of times the album art didn’t come through. The solution was to drag and drop the albums instead. In My Computer/Windows Explorer, look at the music folders… IF the info and art is there and correct, dragging and dropping it into the Fuze should transfer everything just fine. Give it a try:wink:

Yes Marvin I see the album art in WMP but they do not come through to the fuze after syncing.i also use the same method which is drag and drop to get the album art on the fuze.even though I use advanced tag editor and tag the info,after I sync all of the info that I tagged using advanced tag editor is not shown in my fuzE. IS there another method?

THANKS ILL GIVE THE DRAG AND DROP METHOD A TRY! 

@sr_rox wrote:

Yes Marvin I see the album art in WMP but they do not come through to the fuze after syncing.i also use the same method which is drag and drop to get the album art on the fuze.even though I use advanced tag editor and tag the info,after I sync all of the info that I tagged using advanced tag editor is not shown in my fuzE. IS there another method?

THANKS ILL GIVE THE DRAG AND DROP METHOD A TRY! 

I didn’t mean just drag and drop the album art…the entire album folder, art and everything:smiley: