MP3 freezes?

Sometimes when I listen to my music, at the ends at a song it would freeze and wouldn’t continue playing the next song. Anyone had that happening to them or is it just me?

Does it freeze at the end of a song, or at the beginning of the next? If it’s at the beginning of a track or file, then I’d suspect it’s having problems decyphering the ID3 tag info about that next queued-up track.

Could be foreign or strange characters, crap in the Comments field (Sansa players prefer none), or the wrong format of ID3 tag. The most ideal format that doesn’t cause any hiccups is ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1. Download the free and easy MP3TAG software to check and/or edit the tags. You can change the default tag format to the above and changethem by complete floders; you don’t have to do it one-at-time. Here you can also delete anything in the Comments field.

Does it freeze at the end of a song, or at the beginning of the next? If it’s at the beginning of a track or file, then I’d suspect it’s having problems decyphering the ID3 tag info about that next queued-up track.

Could be foreign or strange characters, crap in the Comments field (Sansa players prefer none), or the wrong format of ID3 tag. The most ideal format that doesn’t cause any hiccups is ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1. Download the free and easy MP3TAG software to check and/or edit the tags. You can change the default tag format to the above and change them by complete folders; you don’t have to do it one-at-time. Here you can also delete anything in the Comments field.

Its at the end of the song, but maybe your right.