Is there a way to transfer the music I have on my Sansa Fuze 8GB back to my computer???

I’m wondering is there a way to transfer the music I have loaded on my Sansa Fuze 8GB mp3 player back to my computer? My computer crashed and I lost all my music… Can anyone help me please???

For all the non-DRM stuff you put on your Fuze is should be as simple as to connect your Fuze to any PC in MSC mode. Then copy all the stuff from the USB storage device that should appear and you are done. As for DRM infested data… No clue. I didnt touch any material of that kind so far and i dont intent to.

If you ask yourself what the MSC mode is… see that search button on top? Try using it. There should be gazillion of hits on this forum alone.

Message Edited by plasm on 02-14-2009 02:27 PM

Yes you can.     Open up the Sansa Fuze under Windows Explorer.   Open the Music folder,  and select all, the copy/paste, or drag and drop them back to the PC.

You don’t have to change the USB mode to do this.

Cheers

Yes you can.     Open up the Sansa Fuze under Windows Explorer.   Open the Music folder,  and select all, the copy/paste, or drag and drop them back to the PC.

Don’t change the USB mode to do this.

Cheers