how to add picture for music like that in the image?

thanks a lot for ur reply

There are a few different methods most of which very based on the file types you have. So lets start there. What File types do you have? Also how is you music managed on your computer?

.JPG

directly I drag the music into the sansa fuze folder (the folder be created by myself)

shall we use sansa media converter? I just convert photos and videos with it? no option like inserting pics to the album

@conversionbox wrote:
There are a few different methods most of which very based on the file types you have. So lets start there. What File types do you have? Also how is you music managed on your computer?

@OP

I think CB is asking what kind of audio files you’re using, like MP3, Ogg, flac, etc.

What software (if any) are you using to manage your music on your computer, or are you doing it manually?  (WinAmp, Media monkey, etc.)

@zhenming wrote:

.JPG

directly I drag the music into the sansa fuze folder (the folder be created by myself)

What kind of audio files are you using?  mp3, flac, ogg, etc.

Have you taken a peek at the ‘How-To’ videos (#3 & #4) showing how to add album art to your player?

also in the video it says name it album art.jpg but it should be folder.jpg

@the_anti_ipod wrote:
also in the video it says name it album art.jpg but it should be folder.jpg

Both will work. 

And depending on the File type you can either embed the art into the ID3 tag or you can place a file called Album Art.jpg or folder.jpg in the folder on your player but make sure its small enough or it wont display.

thanks all of you, I’ve solved the most of this problem, but I created many albums, and embed different “Album Art” in every album, but it just only display the first folder’s “Album Art” image, and the other “Album Art” all in Photos folder, how to correct it

PS: I’m a new hand, thank your help!:smiley:

@zhenming wrote:

thanks all of you, I’ve solved the most of this problem, but I created many albums, and embed different “Album Art” in every album, but it just only display the first folder’s “Album Art” image, and the other “Album Art” all in Photos folder, how to correct it

Are youusing mp3? If so you can embed theart in every file from an album in the future. But since you have done it this way, Are your albums in their own folders? IF so you need to make sure you put the “Album Art” in that folder. If not, then you need to embed it.

@conversionbox wrote:

@zhenming wrote:

Are youusing mp3? If so you can embed theart in every file from an album in the future. But since you have done it this way, Are your albums in their own folders? IF so you need to make sure you put the “Album Art” in that folder. If not, then you need to embed it.

“every file?”, you mean audio file? I created some branch album folders under album folder, but it just only display the unique art

@zhenming wrote:

“every file?”, you mean audio file? I created some branch album folders under album folder, but it just only display the unique art

Let me explain how I have mine set up, then you can compare to what you are doing.

I have a separate directory (folder) for each album.  All the songs from that album are in that directory, along with ‘folder.jpg’, the album art for that album.

So I have:

[root]\

MUSIC\

AlbumA\

songA1.ogg

songA2.ogg

songA3.ogg

folder.jpg

AlbumB\

songB1.ogg

songB2.ogg

songB3.ogg

folder.jpg

And so on.

If you’re using .mp3 files, you can imbed the album art directly in each .mp3 file, so you wouldn’t use the folder.jpg at all.

Hope that helps make it clear.

zhenming wrote:

Have you updated your firmware? There was a problem with albunm art images also showing up under the PHOTOS menu, but this was fixed (I thought) in one of the later firmware updates.

thanks for your remind, I’ve got a useful software ‘Stamp ID3 Tag Editor’