Help! My sansa fuse wont work

When I turn my sansa on the logo appears and then the screen will flash white for 2 seconds. After that the logo plays again and it freezes. Does anyone know how to fix it or what caused this problem?

Despite the 96 hits using the search function of this forum no-one has ever heard of this problem in the history of mankind, you just have to be the most unique person since we climbed down from the trees and walked on 2 legs, congratulations.

Actually you are EXACTLY like most first post newbies on this forum, they don’t bother to do a search or read the FAQ thread either.

hazza,

You have been warned several times on this forum about your comments. Now take some time off, once you decide you can contribute without personal attacks on other feel free to return. 1 week off should be enough but I warn you 1 last time if I have to moderate your post or apologize to a customer one more time for your comments this vacation will become permanent.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 02-12-2009 01:10 PM

What Hazza is trying to say in his own (sometimes less than friendly) way, is to please do a search of the thread for your issue. Then If you dont find a solution after a search come back and post and say so, and we would all be glad to help.

Welcome to the forum.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 02-12-2009 04:05 PM

@mizu_chan wrote:
When I turn my sansa on the logo appears and then the screen will flash white for 2 seconds. After that the logo plays again and it freezes. Does anyone know how to fix it or what caused this problem?

I’m not sure what caused this,  but if your willing there are some things you can try to get your Fuze working.

If you don’t wish to try this.   Be sure to call Sansa support, and they can assist you.

Connect the Fuze to your PC and format the memory on the Fuze.    Find the Fuze under Windows Exporer,  open the “Sansas Fuze” and right click on Internal Memory,   select format.   

After the format is finished  reflash the Firmware.   Instructions here >  http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&thread.id=9473

Disconnect the Fuze, let the fuze finish updating the firmware,

then reconnect it to the PC and reload your music.

Please report back with questions and let us know how things went

Cheers

Message Edited by niko_sama on 02-12-2009 03:38 PM

@niko_sama wrote:

@mizu_chan wrote:

I’m not sure what caused this,  but if your willing there are some things you can try to get your Fuze working.

If you don’t wish to try this.   Be sure to call Sansa support, and they can assist you.

Connect the Fuze to your PC and format the memory on the Fuze.    Find the Fuze under Windows Exporer,  open the “Sansas Fuze” and right click on Internal Memory,   select format.   

After the format is finished  reflash the Firmware.   Instructions here >  http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&thread.id=9473

Disconnect the Fuze, and reload your music.

Please report back with questions and let us know how things went

Cheers

Be sure before you reload, torun the formatutility under the Fuze’s Settings> System Settings> Format> Yes. This makse sure the memory clusters are in a configuratation the Fuze likes.

Thx alot. It works great!:smiley:

@mizu_chan wrote:
Thx alot. It works great!:smiley:

Yay ^.^  LOL