Fuze will not turn on or charge or do ANYTHING at all...

I have an 8gb Fuze that seems to have completely failed on me.
I had been using it just fine for several months with no problems until this happened…
One day i went to turn it on and it would not turn on at all…i tried to plug it in and then trun it on, but nothing…i waited a few hours in case it needed to be charged, and nothing. i’ve tried doint the reset (holding power button up for up to 30sec), but nothing. Even when i plug it into pc, it is not recognized and does not charge or do anything at all… and yes, i HAVE tried doing it in msc mode but nothing… and i dont think the manufacturer will help me, as i bought it on ebay (but it WAS brand new still sealed…). anyone have any ideas???

If it was sealed and you have an ebay receipt, try 1-800-SANDISK.

Mine did the same thing last night.  I bought it new March 1.  It was playing, then suddenly went silent.  When I realized it wasn’t working, I checked it and the screen was blank, but the lights were on.   The blue light around the wheel was the only thing working. It would not shut on or off, No Hello or Goodbye… I tried turning it off and on, plugged it into the computer thinking it needed charging maybe, even though I knew the battery was full when I turned it on about an hour earlier.  But even the computer didn’t recognize it.  NOTHING.  I finally quit messing with it and left it - the light was still on.  When I got up this morning, the light was off.  I plugged it into the computer, it was recognized by the computer and turned on, but said the battery was totally dead, and is now charging.  It appears to be ok, or will be when it finishes charging (hopefully).  Another thread suggested pressing the “on” button and the “house” button at the same time.  I plan to try that next time it happens.  Good Luck