Fuze video download

I need help. I need someone to explain to me step by step on how to download a video from the internet(flv) and AVI to my MP3. I have tried getting help from Reall Play and SanDisk with no results. I have tryed to disable and deleate RealPlay but it is still taking over everything. I have been able to move an adready existing mp file using Sans Media Converter. I will be OK if I have someone walk me through this step by step.

Groundhog 

@groundhog100 wrote:

I need help. I need someone to explain to me step by step on how to download a video from the internet(flv) and AVI to my MP3. I have tried getting help from Reall Play and SanDisk with no results. I have tryed to disable and deleate RealPlay but it is still taking over everything. I have been able to move an adready existing mp file using Sans Media Converter. I will be OK if I have someone walk me through this step by step.

Groundhog 

If the file is all ready converted to AVI, then you can use SMC.  Just plug in your Fuze, open to SMC, click on the fuze (or card if you have one), then “add media”, open the file, it shows up on SMC and then choose “convert”.  It takes a while, but works.

If SMC is not converting it then you have to convert it first.

Great! The only problem I have is RealPlay keeps interfering with everything. The video that is in AVI formats is from my digital camera. I figured out how to tx that to the mp3. There are a number of video clips I would like to download from the Discovery Channel. They are in flash video formats. I was able to download them to RealPlay, but when they taxed to the MPH, the sound was loaded, not the picture. I tried to download the videos to a different folder so they would work in SMC but Really keeps interfearing. Thanks for your help and patience.

Groundhog  

I have never downloaded any video from the internet. Maybe Iam doing it wrong. I tried to save as ect. but I only save the link. What am I doing wrong?

Things Like Youtube need a program to run with them to download Google it. I dont know about real player. Where are you trying to get the video from?

RealPlay was on a disk that came with the mp3. The videos Iam trying to download are from the Discovery Channel and National Geograhpic Channel. They are fairly short and not protected. This should be a simple thing???

Yeah it should be. Can you post a link to one?

I’m wondering if they can’t be, unless Conversionbox can figure it out.  I know there are some videos out there that are either too complicated to try or  are protected.  If realplayer doesn’t allow you to save them, then you probably can’t.  WMP will let you.  Yes you can play them but can’t save them or put them on a little player.  I’ve tried a few to see if I could, but could not save the video (or even some audio) and then I couldn’t put it on my player.

With videos from youtube, I think anydvdconverter will let you, there is a button there, I haven’t tried it as I don’t have an account with youtube so I haven’t tried it.

I am thinking that the files are Flash embedded videos, similar to youtube but more complex. There are ways to get them but I would have to look at the code to tell you how.