Finding a downloaded file on my fuze

I am using windows media player to download a file to my Fuze.  The media player shows the file properly downloaded.  The media player also shows the file as on my Fuze and the memory space does decrease to imply the file has been received by my Fuze

My Fuze does not show the file in any directory.  Any idea where it could be hiding?  The file I am downloading is both voice and video, and is a video of my A&P class.  The file plays great on my computer but as I said I cannot find it on my Fuze.

Any help would be appreciated!  I really need to pass this class!!!

Sincerely,

Randall6666

Videos have to be converted and transferred to the player in Sansa Media Converter . . . well, that’s not exactly true; there’s a thread here with an alternative, but regardless you can’t use WMP to copy a video to it. It won’t work.

Videos have to be converted and transferred to the player with the Sansa Media Converter . . . well, that’s not exactly true; there’s a thread here with an alternative, but regardless you can’t use WMP to copy a video to it. It won’t work.

The alternative is video4fuze

If you use the Sansa Media Converter, you’ll have to convert the video to a .avi format first, before putting it through SMC to transfer it to the fuze.  I use Any Video Converter to convert videos to .avi

@black_rectangle wrote:

That thing rocks serious amounts of awesomeness.

Message Edited by cydewaze on 10-09-2009 05:35 PM

@cydewaze wrote:

@black_rectangle wrote:

Message Edited by cydewaze on 10-09-2009 05:35 PM

Don’t hold back . . . tell us what you really think. :stuck_out_tongue:

@cydewaze wrote:

@black_rectangle wrote:

Don’t hold back . . . tell us what you really think. :stuck_out_tongue: