Frozen Screen - 2GB Sansa Express

I recently added the player to my computer to apply music to it. But then I unplugged it and all it says is, “Connected.” As in that it is still connected to the USB with the picture of the player, monitor and that little monster transferring files.

When I reconnect it it says the USB cannot be detected, or something along those lines. I looked for any updated software but it says it’s completely up to date. I’ve tried the device manager, the firmware, etc. and nothing works.

Any help?

@a_moran3 wrote:

I recently added the player to my computer to apply music to it. But then I unplugged it and all it says is, “Connected.” As in that it is still connected to the USB with the picture of the player, monitor and that little monster transferring files.

When I reconnect it it says the USB cannot be detected, or something along those lines. I looked for any updated software but it says it’s completely up to date. I’ve tried the device manager, the firmware, etc. and nothing works.

Any help?

Here is a link that shows how to force a MSC connection. Try this method if the normal MTP mode does not connect.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=127&jump=true#M127