I have important crash when I moved them via SecureAccess_Win 1.1.19755.
When I moved around 20 files (around 50Mb size) from my Windows 7 64 bit machine to Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0, it seems normal. However when I try to open it (after normal disconnect the Extreme from my machine), I found that the file size is “0”. Of course, I wasn’t able to open the files. Then I tried many times, result is the same.
Then I downloaded new version SecureAccessV2 5.4.16 and tried to fix the problem. After the installation, it seems more problem, there is no file on the list in My Vault list. However I can still see my encrypted files with appropriate file sizes in the USB drive in Windows Explore. in this case, it seems that the new version Secure Access ruin the encryption database/index.
Anyone has suggestion. Many thanks!