[Feature Request] Stop After This Song

My firmware is 1.02.18, is possible to do this feature?

I miss this function and do not know if you have the sansa clip.

If there through a new firmware, thanks.

You could put the song(s) you want onto the player’s GoList (or, for that matter, a playlist), and then the player will stop at the end of the list.

Hi, I know, but i have several songs and this gives some lost time to make.

This feature from the new firmware is essential.

@testas8w4 wrote:

Hi, I know, but i have several songs and this gives some lost time to make.

This feature from the new firmware is essential.

Except it is very highlly unlikely there will be any further firmware updates to this model. So a workaround would be the only way to do what you want.

There’s a few little tricks you can use to get around this. You could for example, put each song into a separate folder and then use the Folders option in the Music menu instead of the regular database…

You could also change/edit the ID3 tags to reflect a different Album name (even just adding a 1, 2, 3, etc. after the name). This way you wouldn’t have to use the Folders option, and playing each “Album” should stop after it is played.

How to know the opinion of the developers about this? Any audio player that we know has this feature. Depending on the position of the developers, it can be implemented in this Sansa ® Clip + and in future Sansas.

Very true, especially for future players.  I have been so amazed when the firmware has fallen back in terms of capabilities and not advanced forward.

Mikerman, 

If a day this feature is implemented for future player, it is fair to be implemented in the Sansa Clip +, still have people buying this player.

Some active users here if possible, should show this topic for developers, please, is good.

Sorry for my bad, English, no am good with this.