Here is something you can do.
1. Leave the device in OFF mode
2. Slide the power button into HOLD position
3. Press-n-hold the center button & connect it to PC & keep holding until the device shows “Connected”
4. Double click on “My Computer” & see if you can see the device as a removable disk (i.e. drive F, G, etc…)
5. Now, once it’s connect as a removable disk (i.e. drive G), then go into DOS mode on your windows by pressing Win + R or press on “Start > Run” and then type in cmd to go into DOS mode. Once, you have open up the DOS windows,
If you want to check the integrity of the device, type this:
chkdsk g: /f
If you want to format your device to clean it up, please type this in to format the device completely:
format g: /fs:fat /a:32k /y
if your drive is different than g, just change it. Once you’ve finished the formatting, unplug from PC & see if it will fix your problem. Also suggest upgrade to latest fw
If you want to know more about dos, type in help /? or chkdsk /? or format /?