Battery Can’t Hold & Can’t Import New Songs

I’ve had my original blue clipjam since around 2015 and it’s lasted me for many hours on end. I recently started encountering an issue with it where whenever I download new songs to it, more that half don’t load the song. The name is there, but when selected the song just skips itself and you can’t go back.

I decided to maybe retire it and get a new black clipjam, however the two different black ones I have dealt with die within a few minutes of playing songs. I have the exact same settings across the board on my old blue one and new black one and the new one doesn’t even last a 15 minute car ride. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know, as I have already gone through two new clipjams in this process.

nevermind, my new sandisk has stopped charging all together! going to try and get a THIRD new one since i’m scared that the update is what’s causing the battery life to mess up since my old blue one is on 1.10

1 Like

Hi @hey0itsmay0,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask