Battery Can’t Hold & Can’t Import New Songs

I’ve had my original blue clipjam since around 2015 and it’s lasted me for many hours on end. I recently started encountering an issue with it where whenever I download new songs to it, more that half don’t load the song. The name is there, but when selected the song just skips itself and you can’t go back.

I decided to maybe retire it and get a new black clipjam, however the two different black ones I have dealt with die within a few minutes of playing songs. I have the exact same settings across the board on my old blue one and new black one and the new one doesn’t even last a 15 minute car ride. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know, as I have already gone through two new clipjams in this process.

nevermind, my new sandisk has stopped charging all together! going to try and get a THIRD new one since i’m scared that the update is what’s causing the battery life to mess up since my old blue one is on 1.10

1 Like

Hi @hey0itsmay0,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask

I have clip jam. I try to pause at end of last song, audio track or radio off and press return arrow to main menu then switch off with centre ok button. Leave MP3 player for a few days then try and switch on…
But I have no more juice in player prompt and obviously I recharge. Had it for a year, so guessing Sandisk MP3 battery only lasts for a year. Battery must be tiny. I use 1amp charger or 550ma charger.
I am recharge ATM, and will leave for 2 days and switch on to see if battery is out. Then edit if I can. Am new here.
So after 2 days seems to have held on to battery juice for now.