OverDrive gave me a fix that worked. See below.
We apologize for the problems that you have encountered. This error is usually resolved by formatting the device from the device’s internal menu. To do so, please follow the steps below:
**Please note, the following steps will clear all data from your device.
Please back up any files you wish to keep prior to completing these steps.**
1) Make sure the device is disconnected from the computer.
2) Power on the device.
3) Select the 'Home' button and pressing down arrow, navigate to the 'Settings' Screen.
4) Press the center button.
5) Press down arrow and select/ Highlight 'Format'.
6) Press center button.
7) On Format confirmation screen select 'Yes'.
8) After format is complete, try to transfer an OverDrive Audiobook.
Please let us know if this helps or if we can provide further assistance.
The OverDrive Media Support Team
It is a little bit of a bother to have to reload all music and stuff but it worked.:smiley: