download error OxCOOD2772

I receive the download error OxCOOD2772 when I attempt to transfer a Public Library audio book download from my computer to my Sansa clip. Some audio books download but some don’t tranfer to the clip and give me the error code.

How can I address this problem.

Are you using the Overdrive software, or whatever program your library uses? And is your Clip set to MTP mode for transfer?

Try checking this out.  

http://sansa.lithium.com/t5/Sansa-e200R-Rhapsody/Sansa-280-Rhapsody-Synchronize-Issues/m-p/130295?view=by_date_ascending

Yes. I am using the overdrive software.

I set the Clip to MTP as you suggested but I still can’t download and get the same error message…

@talker wrote:

Yes. I am using the overdrive software.

I set the Clip to MTP as you suggested but I still can’t download and get the same error message…

Hmmm . . . have you checked with your library? Overdrive support is supposed to be available there. I looked, and I don’t see any Help section, FAQ or any support whatsoever on the main Overdrive site.

There have been a lot of people come and gone around here that use (or have used) Overdrive and downloaded library books and I can’t say as I’ve ever seen this error come up in any discussions before.

@peleus wrote:

Try checking this out.  

<link removed>

I can’t see how this would help. :confounded: