Win32 Disk Imager reduced my Ultra Fit capacity from 16 Gb to 1 Gb

Hi,

I used Win32 Disk Imager in order to burn an ISO on my Ultra Fit (this was meant to let me boot from USB).

Now it seems that using Windows tool to format my USB drive I can get back just 1 GB.

I would like some help,

Thk

google search for 

HP Disk storage format tool

download that and use it to format the drive. it should be able to restore the full capacity. 

If you’ve tried formatting your Ultra Fit USB drive using the Windows tool and it’s only showing a capacity of 1 GB, it’s possible that the partition table or other critical data on the drive has been overwritten or corrupted.

Here are a few steps you can try to recover your Ultra Fit USB drive:

1. Connect your Ultra Fit USB drive to your computer.

2.Open the Disk Management tool by pressing the Windows key + X and selecting “Disk Management” from the menu.

1. Look for your Ultra Fit USB drive in the list of disks. You may need to scroll down to find it.

2. Right-click on the partition on your Ultra Fit USB drive and select “Delete Volume”. This will remove any existing partitions on the drive.

3. Right-click on the unallocated space and select “New Simple Volume”. Follow the prompts to create a new partition on the drive.

4. If the new partition is still showing a capacity of 1 GB, try using a third-party partition manager tool like MiniTool Partition Wizard to check for any hidden partitions on the drive and expand the partition to its full capacity.

If none of these steps work, it’s possible that the drive has been physically damaged or is defective. In that case, you may need to replace the drive.

Reference links : https://i-win32diskimager.com/