Where can I get another set of the headphones that came w...

Where can I get another set of the headphones that came with the Connect? Sandisk’s web site doesn’t seem to list them. Thanks.

Try the ipod earphone/headphone. It has a better cable and same sound.

I never liked the ipod headphones cause i found that they easily slip out of my ear during physical activity.  I love ear buds, and use sony branded ones.  They work great, are relatively inexpensive, and don’t slip out of my ears at the gym.  If you’re going to purchase new headphones, invest in some nice ones :). 

-ML

Well, you have to use the foam came with the earphone.

Overstock.com is having a sale on Sennheiser Basswind earphones.  Good deal for the money, though if you’re looking for earphones that’ll stay in your ears during physical activity, I’d recommend V-Moda Bass Freq.  Check out http://shopping.yahoo.com or eBay :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here.  I love the ones that came with it.  Earbuds usually fall out of my right ear.  These one’s don’t.

beshara wrote:

Where can I get another set of the headphones that came with the Connect? Sandisk’s web site doesn’t seem to list them. Thanks.

I’ve got two sets of Sansa earphones, one that came with my Connect and one that came with my Clip.  I’m guessing the black ones came with the Connect (the others are white).  You’re welcome to have them for the cost of S&H, just send me a message offline.

Message Edited by PromisedPlanet on 12-16-2007 09:12 AM

Just bought a V-Mode " bass freq" model from Ultimate Electronics and it’s pretty good, I mean - really great sound.

Check Cnet’s review and it’s highly recommended.

Just my 2 cent,

Rod

Musika wrote:

Just bought a V-Mode " bass freq" model from Ultimate Electronics and it’s pretty good, I mean - really great sound.

Check Cnet’s review and it’s highly recommended.

Yeah, I have two V-Moda bass freqs … nice earphones.  I saw them on sale for $29 somewhere, I think amazon.com.  You can sometimes get a good deal on a new pair from eBay, too.

I can’t find any in-ear buds that stayed in while running. But I love my Phillips SHS3200.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8001324&type=product&id=1155848394969

These ear hook design stay on and since they aren’t in the ear, you can hear cars honk. And you don’t have to take them out to talk to people you may run into. These are great for workouts.