What is an easy way to add album art work?

Got my 4GB Fuze in today and poped my 8GB MicroSD in filled with music from my Blackberry that I have all the album art work on the songs and now I don’t see any of it on my Fuze.

What is an easy way to fix this?

Thanks

Or how does anyone else handle this. Thanks

Is the artwork in the tags or as a folder.jpg?

There taged to each song. In iTunes I select the songs and put the art work in that way.

download MP3tag

OK think I got it. Thanks.

How would you get album art if your on a Mac? I use both and was wondering how people do it using a Mac?

Thanks

MusicBrainz. you can download the mac, linux,or windows version. musicbrainz.org

I was looking around on the SanDisk Fuze site and saw the video about just adding the album art.jpg to the folders. Seemed too easy and it was that still did not work.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

flatlined wrote:

I was looking around on the SanDisk Fuze site and saw the video about just adding the album art.jpg to the folders. Seemed too easy and it was that still did not work.

Thanks

That IS the easiest way and yes, it DOES work! I have approx. 3500 songs that prove it.

flatlined wrote:

Thanks

That IS the easiest way and yes, it DOES work! I have approx. 3500 songs on my various machines (including Fuze) that prove it.

You must not be doing something right; tell us the procedure (exactly, with details) that you’re doing, and I’m sure we can help you with it. :smiley:

I find the image of the album art and right click on it save image as a jpg with the name album art and save it to the folder that has that music in like this video:http://mp3support.sandisk.com/mp3/mscalbumart.wmv

Thanks