Volume Issue

I just bought my Clip a few days ago and as soon as i took it off the box i updated it to the latest firmware. Everything works ok except this strange volume issue. I browse my music through playlists, and when i turn on the sansa, the volume is pretty low… I have the configuration set to high volume. I also have a custom EQ setting. When i go to the eq options, just by trying to change the custom eq settings, the volume starts working louder… But when i select another playlist, its low again…

Any sugestions?

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

Message Edited by diegocalvente on 04-11-2008 12:59 PM

And you’re sure that you have the latest firmware, version 01.01.20, right?  (You can check under Settings/system info., I believe.)

@diegocalvente wrote:

I just bought my Clip a few days ago and as soon as i took it off the box i updated it to the latest firmware. Everything works ok except this strange volume issue. I browse my music through playlists, and when i turn on the sansa, the volume is pretty low… I have the configuration set to high volume. I also have a custom EQ setting. When i go to the eq options, just by trying to change the custom eq settings, the volume starts working louder… But when i select another playlist, its low again…

Any sugestions?

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

Message Edited by diegocalvente on 04-11-2008 12:59 PM

Do you click the middle button to save the custom eq settings?  If you don’t, the settings will be lost, and can make it seem like the volume has changed after you got used to the new settings.

Yes, Firmware is V01.01.20A and i did save the eq settings, but this keeps happening… Every time i turn on the sansa or change to a different playlist, volume gets lower untill i enter the eq settings again…

Any sugestions?