Video late

Hi, when i convert films with SMC to my fuze 8GB it will play it but video is 2 or 3 sec late so sound is too fast… how can i solve it please?

Message Edited by Hrtan on 01-14-2009 09:10 AM

Message Edited by Hrtan on 01-14-2009 09:10 AM

Have a read of this thread, read point 8 point 9 point 10 really carefully.

Message Edited by hazza on 01-16-2009 05:56 AM

Love that thread!

I think he means a lag or that the audio and video isn’t in sinc.  Maybe? 

That’s common with all little players, like fuzes and ipods, that you try to play movies on.  unless it’s specificlly made for a movie playing and that’s about it, then there’s a lag.

If neither of these answer your question, please reply and maybe be a little more specific or try asking in a new way.

I’m having the same problem (I think).  Watching a 40 minute TV program on my Fuze creates a lip sync problem where the sound lags behind the video by a couple of seconds by the end of the program.  It starts out synced but by the end, the sound is behind.  Any firmware to fix this or is it just something we have to deal with?  I can’t imagine watching a 90 minute movie if the lip sync is already off after 30-40 minutes.

It is actually a process problem not a problem with the fuze. Unfortunately you have to deal with it for now. Trying to convert it with a program like Any-Video-Converter first and then running it thru SMC may help a bit, but I really doubt it.

@dalaug234 wrote:

Love that thread!

I think he means a lag or that the audio and video isn’t in sinc.  Maybe? 

That’s common with all little players, like fuzes and ipods, that you try to play movies on.  unless it’s specificlly made for a movie playing and that’s about it, then there’s a lag.

If neither of these answer your question, please reply and maybe be a little more specific or try asking in a new way.

Thanks. Good point about it being common, I will add that to the thread.

Fact: AVI is known to be the video format that has somewhat of a delay or being late.

I’d say blame the video format.

Fact:  my coworkers ipod does not using avi and it lags.  Does not use SMC and lags.

Pringles, which format do you use?  Which software that doesn’t have a lag?  I’ve been using anydvdconverter and then SMC.

I just used the video format that SMC usually coverts to as default. I don’t remember, because I had to clear out all of my video files, so I could put more music on my Fuze.