My niece’s Sansa Clip is having problems. Whenever I plug it to a computer, it charges the battery but it starts playing the last tune it was playing instead of allowing me to input any new music. It doesn’t show connected to PC on the screen.
Here is what I tried:
- In the settings I did a Reset All
- Changed the USB mode to MTP
- Changed the USP mode to MSC
- Turned the unit off and put the button in the Hold position then pluged the USB cable to the PC
- Tried on 3 different PCs (another unit of the same model works fine
- Tried on Windows XP sp3, on Linux Mint 7 and on Windows Trust 4 (based on Windows 2003)
- Tried with 3 different cables (another unit of the same model works fine)
What I haven’t tried :
Format the clip as it play the music properly, I am afraid to format it and not be able to do anything after.
Current firmware : V01.01.20A
Thanks for your help