My 32GB USB 3.0 Ultra Dual drive gets very hot very quickly.
It happens when it is just plugged in the PC, no file transfer, completely empty drive.
It also does it when plugged into any of our phones (both Motorola).
Not only does the USB drive get very hot very quickly, it also sucks the life out of the phone battery.
Is there a danger of damaging the phone. I read about a Fit drive overheating, shorting and frying laptop USB ports.
Is there anything I can do (firmware update etc)
I see similar complaints on Amazon, so my problem is not unique.
Exact model: BM152524853V