Of course I compared it to my 2GB Clip:
- Display seems slightly brighter (at same setting)
- buttons sound less “clicky” and seem to sit firmer in place
- FM-reception had been very bad when backlight was on, this is now fixed
- copying files to the clip is faster
- the “sansa”-logo on the front is now the same you can see when the player “boots up”
- completely different packaging, very colourful and stylish
- nice “rotatable” manual, some card with sansa-logo-thingings on it, very stylish!
And last but most important:
The SQ is the same - not “more hiss” or anything like that, as far as I can tell with my Yuin earbuds.
Message Edited by FeX on 10-31-2008 08:37 AM