Stuck in FM Radio or Voice Recording

I am most definitely a Newbie using the Clip.  I have loaded some MP3 files and a couple of audio.com’s .aa files. Audio books.

When this tiney device works it does so very well. With the clip I don’t need to crank the volume up high to hear above the noise in the mall where I “Mall Walk”.  I use audio books as an incentive to hike around the mall (inside). If I walk, I get to listen to a part of a book.  However, this device occasionally gets into FM Radio mode or Voice recording mode. Nothing I try seems to get it into the main menu.  The menu button has no effect.  This can be very frustrating.  It would be great if this thing actually had a main menu.

HOW DO I GET TO THE “main menu”???

Click on the button that looks like a House.  It’s in the upper right just below the screen.

My Sansa Clip MP3 player is frozen in the FM Radio setting.  I want to go back to Main Menu or Music Menu?

I have pressed the “Home” button but nothing happens.  It is still  in FM Radio.

Have you tried resetting it by holding the power button down for 20-30 secs.?

Hi Everyone!

I’m Stuck in FM Radio Mode on this Sansa Clip!  It worked fine last week playing songs I downloaded!  Didn’t use it for a week, due to cold weather, and now it’s stuck in Radio Mode and I can’t get out!  Talked to support, and they tried a few things, but it apparently went bad, while I was sleeping!  arrrg!!!

Anyone else have this problem, or know how to help me?..I’d really appreciate it, since I walk and having music playing helps me a lot!

Thank You,

@sylbar1 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I’m Stuck in FM Radio Mode on this Sansa Clip!  It worked fine last week playing songs I downloaded!  Didn’t use it for a week , due to cold weather, and now it’s stuck in Radio Mode and I can’t get out!  Talked to support, and they tried a few things , but it apparently went bad, while I was sleeping!  arrrg!!!

Anyone else have this problem, or know how to help me?.. I’d really appreciate it, since I walk and having music playing helps me a lot!

Thank You,

Nobody can (or should) really suggest anything without knowing what Tech Support had you do first.

I gotta ask though . . . did you really sleep for a week? :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you try restting by holding the power button down for 30 seconds or so?