At first, when I noticed some of my songs were missing, I thought that I hadn’t added them properly. However, I later realized it was because some of the songs went under the artists such as [unknown artist], etc. I tried changing the artist name via the computer (I connect sansa to computer using MSC mode), and it all seemed to look fine on the computer. However, when I looked back on my sansa, I realized nothing had changed at all. I checked again on the computer, but it was fine. I realize this isn’t that big of a deal, but I just like browsing my songs by artist, and it just gets really annoying when you have songs scattered all over the place.