Songs in playlists are repeating in spite of turning Repeat off.

I’ve recently migrated from the Clip Sport Plus to the Clip Sport Go due to the clip breaking + bigger storage. While the black background and tactile buttons feel like a better upgrade, there seems to be an unintended bug that occurs. What seems to be an error is that every time a playlist is cycled through with Shuffle On and Repeat Off, songs may be repeated from time to time, leading to the the playlist to plays indefinitely. I’ve recently tried it with a playlist consisting of only two tracks, and it would play indefinitely even with Repeat Off instead of stopping at the end of the second track.

The Clip Sport Plus never had this issue, as it would normally cycle through a shuffled playlist with each song played only once and would stop playing once every song had been played.

There are several others with identical problems + 2. There are Amazon reviews for this particular model that highlight the same issue of the shuffle not working properly either. Currently my Clip is at Firmware ver. 1.05. Is there any ETA for a new firmware version for a fix for this since the last update? This is the only issue I have with this device compared to the previous model used.

Hi @rnguy3,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask