Songs disappear in M250 player

HI

I have purchased the M250 San disk Mp3 player version 4.107 A . I have a very strange problem with it

I have copied a lot of songs into it from the my PC ( almost filled it to capacity) . I next day I booted up the palyer and I now find these songe are not visible in the player and not visible when I connect it to my PC even though the space is taken up . Thus I cant see or play any of the songs . But the space has been taken up and it is now full

If this is of any help, some 7 mb of space is available, i copied one song into the player and now I can see this song and play it. But the earlier songs, they just kind of dissapeared.

Please suggest what is the possible solution. I am not able to use the player currently.

Thanks

switch into lock mode (MSC), update your firmware to 4.1.08 and format

I’m having this problem now as well. I already had some songs I couldn’t see on my computer, but could see on my sansa. I had about a 100 or so. Now I can only see 48 on my sansa AND my computer. I have no idea where to get the latest firmware for this thing. Much less what this firmware I keep hearing about even is.

@elistariel wrote:

I’m having this problem now as well. I already had some songs I couldn’t see on my computer, but could see on my sansa. I had about a 100 or so. Now I can only see 48 on my sansa AND my computer. I have no idea where to get the latest firmware for this thing. Much less what this firmware I keep hearing about even is.

Updating The Sansa m200 firmware

Note: Updating the firmware will erase all the content on the player. Make sure you have back-ups of the files on your computer so you can re-load afterwards.