SMC Help

I have some videos I downloaded from the web in mp4 formate (oddly it wont play on the Fuze even if I try to drag n drop in the vid folder)

Now whenver I try to put them on the player via SMC i keep getting an error about not having the proper codecs

any help?

Download and install KLite Mega codec Pack at : http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_mega_codec/

After that, you should have no problem to use SMC to do the conversion.

@smartinez281 wrote:

I have some videos I downloaded from the web in mp4 formate (oddly it wont play on the Fuze even if I try to drag n drop in the vid folder)

Now whenver I try to put them on the player via SMC i keep getting an error about not having the proper codecs

any help?

now i just installed the codecs but I am still receiving the error message :neutral_face:

@smartinez281 wrote:
now i just installed the codecs but I am still receiving the error message :neutral_face:

Sorry to hear that. Always try to reboot your machine to make sure new coded become effective, or even reinstall SMC.

Conversion of Video is not a trivial job. There are so many formats and codecs around, and no standard one.

Please search through this Sansa forum and find a proper solution for your video conversion.

For my computer, after installing the KLite Mega pack, i can convert all my videos by SMC.

Message Edited by kevin02454 on 12-26-2008 12:02 AM