Slot Radio SDcard

I transferred my personal songs onto my SD card using the instructions on this web-site, and when I turn on my slotradio to play my music the screen shows a picture of an SD card with an exclamaition point in a triangle…I have NO idea what this means.  Can anyone help me???

Sounds to me like it’s trying to tell you there’s a problem in recognizing the carda and/or music you placed on it. If it worked before, that would seem to indicate the issue(s) lie with the files you added. Are they .mp3 files? Are they properly tagged in the correct format? Have you run ChkDsk on them to check for corruption?

Sounds to me like it’s trying to tell you there’s a problem in recognizing the card and/or music you placed on it. If it worked before, that would seem to indicate the issue(s) lie with the files you added. Are they .mp3 files? Are they properly tagged & in the correct format? Have you run ChkDsk on them to check for corruption?

that sign mean there is no micro SD inserted. i know it sounds silly but make sure you have it pushed in all the way. the port is spring loaded and once you push it in all the way it will clicl into place. if it is inserted correctly and you still see the same issue it could be a bad card or a bad port. testing the card on the computer should let you see if the card is working normally. also if you have other micro sd cards you can test one in the slotradio player as well.