SecureAccessV3-Mac dosen't detect Flash Drive

Hello everyone,

I bought a MacBook Air M2 and wanted to download data from my SanDisk Portable SSD 500 Gb (SDSSDE60-500G-G25).
I have installed Secure Access 3 for Mac.
But when I open the program, I get a display that the USB flash drive is not recognized.
I cannot save anything or access the saved data.

However on my other laptop (Windows) everything works just fine, i can save files, open files.

Can you help me?

Englisch Translation:
This data storage could not be loaded. It may be located on another computer or the original data storage file may have been removed manually.

1 Like

Hi @plg ,

Resolve External Drive Not Detected by Windows or macOS Guided Assist

Please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

Hey there, I am also a SanDisk user and I can definitely relate to the issue you are facing. I’ve been looking for a solution and during my search, I found a helpful giveaway by EaseUS that might be of use to you as well. SanDisk Extreme SSD Failure: Tips to Prevent from Further Damage You should check it out! As for your problem, have you tried contacting SanDisk customer support or checking their website for any troubleshooting tips? It might also be worth checking if your MacBook Air M2 is compatible with the SanDisk Portable SSD 500 Gb (SDSSDE60-500G-G25). Hope this helps!

1 Like