I have a situation with my 2 years old UFD CZ43.
I can see my vault files in SanDisk SecureAccess Vault Folder. But when I launch SecureAccesswin2,0 and key in my pw, I will see that my UFD = 0kB.
It says that the vault could not be loaded, it may be located on another computer or the original vault file has been manually removed.
I have uploaded the screen shots below, showing :
- The contents of my UltraFit 64GB SDCZ43 SecureAccess Drive. Please note that the SanDiskSecureAccess is v2.
- The content of SanDiskSecureAccess Vault File Folder when I click on it. It appears that all my data is still intact (as normal)
- The screen I will see if I launch SanDiskSecureAccessV2_win.exe (dated 10/2/2017) Size 7,922kb
- The screen after I have keyed in the correct password to access the vault. I will get a message “Invalid archive” regarding the archive in the vault
- The screen when I click “ok” on the “Invalid archive” pop up. It says that the vault could not be loaded, it may be located on another computer or the original vault file has been manually removed.
- The next screen if I click “ok” on the previous pop-up.It shows that my USB Flash Drive is 0kb. However, we have seen previous screen captures that all the vault files are still intact.
I would appreciate your help if you can point me to a place, process, file, or person who can help me.
p/s: I have not tried anything on the UFD yet. I have a few other UFD (3 others) and have not encountered this problem before. I suspect this has something to do with the drive being near it’s limit in terms of storage, but I can’t be sure.