SecureAccess for Cruzer Edge

I’ve recently purchased a Cruzer Edge 16GB from Office Depot.

This was done after I read in the Product Features on SanDisk internet site that it comes with SanDisk SecureAccess software to protect the contents of the Flash Drive.

When attempting to download the software from SanDisk site it gave me the following error message:

“Please run SanDisk SecureAccess from a SanDisk external device” but on the flash drive is only “RunClubSanDisk”

Please help

you will need to download the secureaccess application from the stickied post at the top of this board. the download is a zip file. you will need to copy that zip file to the cruzer edge. once the zip is on the cruzer edge extreact the zip to the same drive. then run the .exe from the cruzer edge. 

I have the same problem!

I just bought a new 16GM SanDisk Cruzer and try to run the SecureAccess located on the flash drive.  The message “Please run SanDisk SecureAccess from a SanDisk external device” simply appears when I run the RunSanDiskSecureAccess_Win located on the flash drive.

I have tried to delete the RunSanDiskSecureAccess_Win and copy the file downloaded from http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2399/related/1/kw/secureaccess/r_id/101834 , but it doesn’t solve the problem, the error message remains unchange…

I just bough it hours ago and it is brand new! Could someone suggest a way to solve this problem? Really frustrated by now.

cannot find software download for cruzer edge sdcz51     help!

@gabo wrote:

cannot find software download for cruzer edge sdcz51     help!

You don’t seem to be looking very hard. There a direct link to it in the post directly above yours.

got the same problem bro, anyone please how to do this, 

Hi,  sorry to bother

I have recently purchased a cruzer blade, when I try to run SecureAccess   (29MB) for PC I get an error message relating to running the program on an external device. The software is saved on USB and that’s where its being executed from so the error shouldn’t  appear!!! Does anyone have the solution?

Many Thanks