SANSA VIEW firmware update

Hi !

Finally some activity in the sansa forums !!

I’d like to have a message from someone at sandisk that says me “ok, this player is dead, we will never ever make any firmware update”. Then i’d like that this person send to Rockbox (irc://irc.freenode.net/rockbox) the sdk or any helping materials of the View so that they could do your job and make a bugless firmware !

Thank you.

Yeah . . . good luck on that. :smileyvery-happy:

Thought you had moved on a long time ago?

@vinz wrote:

Hi !

I’d like to have a message from someone at sandisk that says me “ok, this player is dead, we will never ever make any firmware update”. Then i’d like that this person send to Rockbox (irc://irc.freenode.net/rockbox) the sdk or any helping materials of the View so that they could do your job and make a bugless firmware !

Thank you.

I’d like to win the lottery. Sorry to disappoint you, but I think my wish is more likely to come true at this point.

ah ah !! ok this is the same bull**bleep**, they’ve just redecorate it !.. I was hoping something, d’on’t ask me why. Anyway, I WOULD like to give my **bleep**ty View away, i don’t have money for that now. I wish i have my e280 back, f*cking robbers !

Ok, nevermind this message, Sandisk my ass…

Well since you have failed to read our rules and regulations i.e. No Profanity I guess I will take the pleasure of sending you on a nice long vacation. Enjoy the trip!

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

Wow! What a potty-chops!

@vinz wrote:

Hi !

Thank you.

I don’t think there’s much interest from the Rockbox devs in the View…so it really must ■■■■! :dizzy_face:

I have formatted my sansa view a lot of times and when the system restarts the files are still there. I play on my music and its says bad track and the videos that ive deleted are still there! help! I just wanna get rid of all of my files but i cant! its still keep on coming back!!!

This should have been started as a new thread, since it has nothing to do anything with the View’s firmware.

When doing so, you might say exactly how you have “formatted your view a lot of times”; you may be doing it incorrectly. There’s no way for anyone to tell unless you explain & give more details.

Since you have failed to read my first post (and the other ones), since Sandisk totally failed it’s customer support, i bought a Cowon ! go on guys, quit Sandisk : buy cowon (or any other mp3 player, this can’t be worst!)

At least some admin read this forum… I didn’t even noticed you have banned me, i was just coming back to say “goodbye”, now you can ban me again, I **bleep**ing don’t care !