Sansa sound and option problems

hi guys,

I’m a proud new owner of a Sansa Clip+ 4gb.  I’ve managed to update to the latest firmware, but for some strange reason the volume is pretty low on max setting and the VOLUME option in the SYSTEM SETTINGS is not there anymore.

Also, I have loads of folders/albums on my computer and when i copy them to the music folder on sansa, they don’t show in the albums.  Any idea how i can have each folder as album?

thank you

1.) Read this thread (among others):

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clipplus&message.id=3908#M3908

2.) The Clip+'s menus are populated by ID3 tag info. If you want to navigate by folder, scroll down (or 1 up from Play all) in the Music menu to Folders.

Thank You very much Tapeworm…ur a star!

@sansaclip4me wrote:

hi guys,

I’m a proud new owner of a Sansa Clip+ 4gb.  I’ve managed to update to the latest firmware, but for some strange reason the volume is pretty low on max setting and the VOLUME option in the SYSTEM SETTINGS is not there anymore.

thank you

The same thing happened to me as far as the lower volume with the new firmware.  I just re-installed the new firmware, and it apparently fixed it.  Hope that helps!