Sansa Clip 4GB Silver - Volume? Disappear!

Hi all,

I would like to share with you my problem with my wonderful Sansa Clip (bought 1,5 years ago)…

Since I install the latest firmware (two weeks ago more or less) I noticed that is missing the Volume menu, is disappear!

I am in Europe, and right now the manual of my Sansa is becoming almost unuseful due to the changes of firmware…

somebody know how to set the volume higher and from where? even having it to the maximum level is so low… i have normal earphone (with no sound limit)…

is possible that sansa have to follow the european rules about decibel limit? if is it, i don’t agree cause i think is the cst that have to choose how to listen music.

Hope this post could be useful also for other european customers :slight_smile:

Message Edited by tatuya on 07-16-2010 01:35 AM

Message Edited by tatuya on 07-16-2010 01:35 AM

Miikerman
Sansa Guru

Miikerman 

Message 17 of 18

Viewed 610 times

1.  On your Clip, press the home button (the small button on the face of the Clip).

2.  Go down to and select Settings.

3.  Under Settings, go down to and select Reset All.

4.  When you are asked, choose N. America or Rest of World for your region.

This, then, gives you a High volume option under the Volume setting option under Settings.  Go to that and select it.  

Alternatively, you could have simply read the sticky post at the top of the board entitled Low Volume After Upgrading Firmware.

That’s why it’s there, after all. :wink:

Thank you so much. Annoying low volume only option on my lovely new sansa clip now resolved!

Best wishes, hope all the other european customers also find this solution. Sansa customer support were quite hel.pful by directing me to these fantastic forums!

Kind regards,

Christine

I m using sansa clip 2GB Black ,still I had the same problem missing volume menu,

help me and I m from INDIA. 

@ashokjagatha wrote:

I m using sansa clip 2GB Black ,still I had the same problem missing volume menu,

help me and I m from INDIA. 

Did you follow the above steps?  

You also can reinstall the firmware on the player (see the firmware upgrade sticky thread at the top of the forum) and that will take you through the region-setting step.